This pre-Katrina video from May 2002 shows some St. Charles streetcars, lower Canal Street and the Riverfront line. Canal Street service was only running up to St. Charles at the time.
December 14, 2012
Gary Grahl (ERA #2823) invites you to join him in celebration of the 50th anniversary of his joining the ERA as he presents another of his annual Super 8 movie nights. This year’s extravaganza includes:
- New York City Transit’s Rockaway Line;
- Seashore Trolley Museum in Kennebunkport, Maine;
- New Jersey Transit’s Gladstone Branch with old (DL&W) and new equipment;
- New Orleans’ Canal Street Line; and
- Metro-North’s New Haven Line in Connecticut.
Come join us for this special (near) winter movie marathon, and please pass the popcorn! Those who have seen Gary’s movies in the past know this is not to be missed.